PE and Sport Premium
Department for Education Vision for the Primary PE and Sport Premium states that:
“All primary pupils will be physically literate and have the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.”
To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of our PE and sport at Grange Academy, it is important to emphasise that the focus of our spending aims to lead to long lasting impact against the vision above.
It is expected that we will see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – kick-starting healthy active lifestyles
- The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
Action Plans and Impact Statements
Grange Academy is a Unicef Gold Rights Respecting School and Gold Artsmark School. Ofsted rated ‘Good with outstanding leadership’ (July 2017).
Telephone: 01234 407100 – Fax: 01234 407110 – Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org