GDPR in School
Grange Academy is committed to ensuring that we are transparent about the ways in which we use personal information and that we have the right controls in place to ensure it is used responsibly and is kept safe from inappropriate access, theft or misuse.
We collect, store and maintain information for a number of different reasons, these include:
- To support pupil learning and the delivery of education
- To monitor and report on pupil progress
- To provide appropriate pastoral care
- To assess the quality of our services
- To comply with the law regarding data sharing
- To comply with our statutory obligations
Our privacy notice explains how we use your personal information and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. This can be viewed by clicking on the link below:
Grange Academy is a Unicef Gold Rights Respecting School and Gold Artsmark School. Ofsted rated ‘Good with outstanding leadership’ (July 2017).
Telephone: 01234 407100 – Fax: 01234 407110 – Office Email: email@example.com